Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Web 2.0 Teaching resources

Did you try something today that you might consider doing with one of your groups? If so Which activity/resource?

Were there any difficulties? What was the most useful thing you saw today

Would you like more training?

6 comments:

  1. Mind meister looks interesting. Definitelly will try to use. Perhaps I might need some more training on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blog was a good idea. Very effective in sourcing information and interacting. I will be using this method in the future.

    Yes I would like more training thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictorial representation using demo.goanimate.com may be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony- No because assess on construction sites but maybe could be used for inductions and numeracy and literacy tests. No differculties, will get better the more times you use it. No more training, would prefer to learn as i use.
    Becky - Yes could use it in teaching business admin as students would be computer based. Not sure what I would use it for yet though. Only at beginning understanding what cloud computing was. No more training but would like the websites used emailed to me so can use in future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the cloud computing. it is a useful tool.I would probably need more training.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today we found out about the cloud website i didnt even know that it existed!There are so many websites on the worldwide web that we are not even aware of!.
    From the beginning of the lesson it was very stimulating.and interesting.We tried many new activities today.
    there been difficulties in logging in to cloud blog as it is new territory for us. But later all was well.
    The lesson was conducted in a very friendly and educational way, which gave ys insight to maby new website.
    Though we been useing cloud application in most of the web site but we were not aware that we are actuallyt useing cloud.
    Overall this lesson is very interesting

    ReplyDelete